Hey, y'all. It's been a while, hasn't it? Finally motivated my butt to work on Kamikakushi.
Unfortunately, I need to readd the doll puzzle. I... accidentally deleted all traces of it.
(This is what happens when you let depression cloud your judgement.)
- Heavily revised dialogue
- Ramped difficulty for the chase scenes/music box puzzle (except in the case for a certain tatarigami. It was impossible for me to improve it without getting permalocked onto a Game Over)
- added some flashbacks that further explain Hisame and Shin's backstory
- replaced face graphics and sprites for Ueno and Yamazawa.
- replaced the sprite for short-haired Yasu
- added a book in the Omake Room that helps explain some mythos that wasn't clear.
- attempted to sprite graphics for Hisame in some cutscenes using a base. More to come...
- fixed up all of the face graphics. ALL OF THEM.
- added a bit of developer's foresight in the True End route that some players could abuse in 1.0.
- added some more beta sketches in the Omake Room (drawn by me, Tobi!)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.